Are you in need of a criminal defense lawyer Cypress TX? Walker & Taylor, PLLC has experienced lawyers who handle various legal matters and can help assist you in your time of need. If you or your loved one requires legal representation, please continue reading as we explain the legal matters in which we can help you.
Experienced Lawyers Who Are Trained To Fight For You
It’s essential to know from the outset that Walker & Taylor lawyers are committed to doing all we can to help you with all of your legal needs. Here are the primary practice areas that we can serve you when it comes to criminal defense:
- Assault – There are thirteen primary types of assaultive offenses in Texas that can lead to prosecution. Generally, assault is harmful or offensive touching that can lead to criminal charges.
- Weapons Charges – Although Texas is considered a gun-friendly state, many weapons charges can still be brought against you. Some standard weapons charges in Texas include criminal trespass while carrying a handgun, unlawfully carrying a weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm, disorderly or deadly conduct, and assault with a deadly weapon.
- Domestic Violence – In Texas, domestic violence charges can lead to higher penalties than similar charges against non-family members.
- Drug Charges – In Texas, individuals can be charged with various drug-related charges, from possession to delivery to manufacturing.
- Murder/Homicide – There are four significant homicide charges in Texas that can lead to prosecution: manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, murder, and capital murder.
- DWI – In Texas, individuals can be charged with driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence (if under 21).
- Disorderly Conduct – In Texas, disorderly and deadly conduct can be brought as a Class C misdemeanor all the way up to a First-Degree felony.
- Theft – In Texas, numerous charges can be brought against you for theft, from theft of services to cargo theft to burglary.
As you can see, we provide a variety of criminal defense services that might be helpful to you. If you need a criminal defense lawyer Cypress TX, Walker & Taylor is your law firm!
Choose Reliable and Trustworthy Criminal Defense Lawyers Cypress TX
Walker & Taylor, PLLC is a full-service criminal and civil defense firm representing clients throughout Greater Houston with over 100 years of combined experience and white-glove representation to your case. That means a plan, the team to accomplish your goals, and peace of mind.
Contact Walker & Taylor, PLLC, today to find out how we can assist you.